Working together to improve patient care
We do things a little differently, because it’s a better approach to health. Our integrated approach to specialist healthcare provides patients with advanced medicine and care they can trust.
We bring together a senior, trusted and experienced team of specialists – from a variety of areas in medicine and surgery including plastic and reconstructive surgery, dermatology, bariatric and paediatric, allergy and immunology – all under one roof. Our unique new model provides you with seamless access to the skill of these doctors. This means you’ll be managed by a multi-disciplinary team that jointly address all aspects of your presenting condition and tailors your treatment plan to ensure that the best treatment is offered.
The benefits for patients
Our treatment plan is based on our integrated care philosophy. What this means for patients is efficient and effective care. So they have access to the right specialist at each stage of their care journey and we reduce our specialist referral times and the need for repeated diagnostic tests.
It’s an operating model of joint consultation of specialists established in accordance with best practice guidelines. It’s a better approach to healthcare that means better outcomes.
Click below for more specific information about our practices in the Integrated Specialist Healthcare approach.
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
Bariatric & Weight Loss Surgery
Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
Integrated Breast Health
Innovations in care
Integrated Specialist Healthcare Education & Research Foundation, in partnership with NSW Health and the South Eastern Sydney Local Health District, is launching a new innovation in the care of skin cancer and chronic wounds.
- Integrated skin cancer program launches in August
- Integrated wound care program launches in October
We work closely with referring doctors to provide best practice, integrated, patient-focused healthcare.
- We are committed to evidence-based practice and to supporting GPs. For interested practitioners, our practice delivers a yearly CPD program.
- Our Specialists share their experience and welcome the opportunity to visit you in your practices. We work closely with GP Practices and provide small group seminars that count towards CPD.
- We also have a large library with presentations, talks and specific research on all related ISHC related topics: Plastics and Cosmetic Surgery, Plastics and Dermatology, Bariatric and Weight Loss Surgery, Paediatrics, Allergy and Immunology.
To refer a patient, please complete the online referral form below. We will contact your patient directly by the next business day to organise an appointment.
For urgent appointments, please call 02 9525 2340 to speak to one of our reception staff.