Hands on specialist training for local GPs
We’re on a mission to improve healthcare. So we’re excited to offer local GPs the chance to improve their diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers through hands on specialist supervision.
The Integrated Care Unit, SESLHD, along with the Integrated Specialist Healthcare Education and Research Foundation and Central and Eastern Sydney PHN, are inviting GPs practising in the Sutherland Shire to take part in this innovative program for the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer.
Who are the fellowship supervisors?
- A/Prof Anand Deva, Plastic Surgeon
- Dr Saleem Loghdey, Dermatologist
- Dr Louis Wessels, Plastic Surgeon
- Dr Carl Bulliard, Dermatopathologist
What are the benefits of the fellowship?
A fellowship offers GPs:
- improved clinical skills and knowledge in the detection and treatment of skin cancers
- Category 2 RACGP QI&CPD points for each education sessions attended as part of the program.
- RACGP QI&CPD 40 Category 1 Supervised Clinical Attachment points upon completion of the program.
For more information, please contact Integrated Specialist Health Care on 02 9525 2340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.