Dr Susannah Graham
Dr Susannah Graham
Breast & General Surgeon
MBBS(Hons), FRACS, BMedSc, MASurg, GradcertSurgery (Breast Surgery)
Dr Susannah Graham is an experienced Breast and General Surgeon practising in the inner west and south of Sydney. She holds VMO appointments at St George Private Hospital and Chris O’Brien Lifehouse. Dr Graham is a full member of Breast Surgeons of Australia and New Zealand, the specialty society for surgeons treating breast cancer.
Dr Graham prides herself on her ability to empathise with her patients. She knows that her patients’ quality of life and experience through treatment is intimately linked to their physical and emotional health. She is passionate about providing high quality, tailored care to patients in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team. She maintains excellent communication with her patients and their caring team, most importantly their GP, as she knows that best care is founded upon effective communication.
Dr Graham is located at our Miranda clinic.
- 2018 Graduate Certificate in Surgery (Breast Surgery), University of Sydney, NSW, Australia
- 2014 Masters of Advanced Surgery (Breast and Endocrine Surgery), Macquarie University, NSW, Australia (recipient of full scholarship)
- 2011 Graduate Certificate in Anatomy by Dissection (Surgery and Radiology), University of New England, NSW, Australia
- 2004 – 2007 Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Hons), University of Sydney, NSW, Australia
- 2001 – 2003 Bachelor of Medical Science, University of Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Fellow, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
- Full Member, General Surgeons Australia.
- Full Member, Breast Surgeons of Australia and New Zealand.
- Full Member, Australasian Society of Breast Disease.
- Breast symptom assessment
- Breast cancer – risk assessment and surveillance
- Breast surgery – benign and malignant conditions
- Multidisciplinary care of breast patients